Sunday, June 29, 2008

Moving On

Has been 3 weeks since we have broke up. Saddness and pain seems to be have reduced as days passed. I thank God for giving me the strength and courage to move on my life. Life now seems to be more colourful as I have the spare time to do whatever things I feel like doing now. But somehow, I know something is missing there. As my feeling for him doesn't seems to reduce. I'm still concern for him, wondering how he is getting everyday. Is he happier now? Does he get enough of sleep everyday? Slap!!! Time to wake up! No point to think of all these now. I don't think he will bother about me rite???? Don't cry because it's over, but happy because it happened. I should feel happy that I find out the truth. I keep telling myself, treasure what I have now. I should feel contented that I have parents who love me, many close friends who care for me. Move On Xinyi!!!! I can do it!!!!!! Now I'm learning to love myself more.

1 comment:

Gingy said...

girl, cheers up!! i support you and stand at your side! dont cry dont cry.. i knw that was very painful, but try to forget him and moving forward to new life. you will get a new boyfriend better than him!