Thursday, January 17, 2008

Positive thinking

Has been feeling rather down recently.... Whatever things I do, or think seems so negative to me. Somehow feel that everything just went wrong. Is it that everyone will feel the same way once in a while or just only me??? Now when I really sit down and sit think about it... It seems like I have been wasting so much time feeling so down and miserable. And nothing has been done or improved. I understand why alot of people chose to write blog. Because it is actually a way of venting out your anger, unhappiness or even happy events!!!! I guess that way of expressing out is rather helpful.

Well, I'm a person who will just keep everything by myself... and in the end.. I realised.. I'm actually turning round and round, not getting to anywhere. In life, there is so much for us to learn. My new resolution for yr 2008 will be .... Learning to be more expressive. Well.. i seem to has alot of resolutions for this yr. The most important thing is.. To get back the cheerful side of me!!!!!

1 comment:

Perfectwound said...

It's ok to feel that, we all do. But please try to consult others if you're really facing problems that you can't handle, even talking about it to your trusted friends might also help too.

:)