Monday, June 30, 2008

Another painful night

Didn't have a good sleep last night. I put down the phone with her around 2am. After the conversation, i really can't get back to sleep. Feel really sad and worry for her. The last time I ever heard her crying painful voice was about 10 yrs back. Wanted so much to help her but i know the most i can do is to only console her. There is no way I can understand the pain and saddness in her though I sound so experienced.

我常常认为爱人比被爱幸福。But after so many incidents happening around me, i started to have doubt with this quote of mine. Guess the pain and hurt we get is much greater. Sigh!!! I just pray that God will ease her pain. Give her the courage to face the current situation now. Quickly recover and move on! I'm waiting to see the sunshine gal again.

原来爱情这么伤!

No comments: