Monday, September 10, 2007

I become a blogger!!!!

Hoo...Finally has a blog of myself..... I used to wonder.. y so ppl like to post their blog online???
Isn't it suppose to be something personally??? In the past, ppl used to write down all their thoughts on a book.. which we called "Diary". Hmm... I only remembered writing it when I was primary 6.. which was no choice leh.. Must hand in to teacher one... But I did enjoyed writing it as I will really get excited about the comments my english teacher wrote on it. Of course.. wat i wrote on the diary meant wat I feel lor... that's y.. i troubled about the comments... I guess tat's the reason y.. ppl are posting their blog online ba.... So.... ppl who are reading this... u know wat to do huh... :) ............................
I become a blogger!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Perfectwound said...

Welcome to the world of darkness...erm.. I mean blogging.

Now this is your first posting, hope there are going to be lots more to come...don't be lazy hor.

Gingy said...

WELCOME on blog, ding dang!! im ur blog reader now!! haa..